Welcome! I’m Siobhan, the gal behind Simply Siobhan. This blog allows me to share my thoughts on my favourite topics, like beauty, home decor, travel, style, and so much more. You may know me from my previous blog, which started as a passion project and unfortunately, did not remain that way. Don’t get me wrong, I loved my blog and the brand I had built around it, but I have realized that I am different now than I was when I first created it and I want an online space that reflects a bit more of me in every way, right down to the name!
Some things you should know about me:
- I adore pink. Actually, I adore colours of all kinds. Just not yellow…I can’t stand yellow.
- Photography makes me happy. My favourite is product photography/still life, but I also really love landscape and nature photography.
- I hate insects – especially spiders and bees (they terrify me!).
- I love cats, and unfortunately, my baby angel cat, Lucky, who was apart of our family for over 15 years, died in March. RIP, Lucks </3.
- I LIVE for arts & media, we’re talking TV, movies, music, all of it. I watch a lot of TV so I’m pretty sure we could get chatting about at least one we share in common!
- I’m 26 years old, but I’m frequently told I look younger, which if I’m honest, bothers me greatly. I guess this is something I could enjoy when I’m 70!
- I play the piano, and I’m often listening to some kind of classical music. That cello, though!
- If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be pasta. Any shape, in any sauce, any day of the year. Ohhh, give me the good stuff!
If any of that resonated with you, or if you think you’d enjoy the ramblings of a 26-year-old wannabe glamazon, I think we’re going to have some fun. 🙂
Thank you for checking out my online space, I hope you stay awhile!